Friday, September 7, 2007

Day #13 - 7 September 2007 - more kicking out!

I went to MATTA fair during lunchtime since it was less than 5 LRT stops away. I did not bring ISP along as I heard over the radio this morning that 2 fellow ISP carriers went there and were barred from entering, even after buying entrance tickets. How can that be?! http://iamlivingwithikaserenacandpietro.blogspot.com/2007/09/792007.html What MixFM should/could have done earlier was to alert all the public shopping places/malls/centres or publish on newspaper/media that something like this was going to happen and hence, everyone will be more receptive or/and aware towards this! I did spot Ann going around with the ISP and yea, she wasn't allowed in as well too.

Yes, I know...I did not live up to my pledge but I did go to the MATTA fair to look up some info for a trip to ZhuJaiGao, a scenic spot in China. If I brought ISP along, I would be denied entry and hence, I would not be able to get the information I wanted!

Nope, no pics today. I was feeling pretty disspirited (if there's a word like that) by the whole kicked-out issue... I'm looking forward to an early sleep tonight as I've gotta be up early tomorrow morning and a full day ahead!

No comments: