Monday, September 10, 2007

Day #16 - 10 September 2007

Today was another day of inactivity after learning that those who went up Genting (after much encouragement from MixFM that there'd be press/media/crowd there welcoming with open arms as there was a Grammy Award-like event there organized by EraFM, sister radio station of MixFM) last Saturday night were handled quite roughly and not allowed to witness the event! Like leading lambs to the slaughter...

My office had some visitors hence I did not bring ISP down.

I feel quite demotivated as well by the above fact and the fact that the MixFM website had not updated their site of pics since mid of last week...I did upload a lot of pics over there. I do wish the scoring of this competition is more transparent!

I watched E! (mindless entertainment!) for half the night and the other half finishing a book which I started few weeks back! Yeap, more chilling out...I'm no longer going out of my way to bring ISP around seeing that they weren't getting good response! For the contestants who made it to top 15, good luck and keep chasing! Tomorrow's another day! I hadn't even bothered to check newspapers/websites for any pics/news over the weekend..

No comments: